Feb 28

student exploding ipodThere are already a lot of stories about exploding iDevices. And guess what here is a new one. This time its not Apples fault. A high school student had her iPod explode after she opened a broken iPod and rubbing some wires against the battery. Probably this wasn’t a good idea, because the iPod became very hot and exploded.


“The iPod did not just explode. It was broken so a kid took the entire thing apart and was rubbing wires against the battery, which became very hot, then exploded. This is not a faulty product that caused a danger to people. This was bored kids, in a classroom with a substitute all week, who found a dangerous way to entertain themselves.”

Luckily nobody was hurt

Source [gizmodo]

\\ tags: ,

Leave a Reply