Dec 06

iphone-explosie-238x250It happens every now and then that an iPhone explodes or catches fire. We’ve all heard about it more then once. In most cases there are not many witnesses, but in this case there were many people witnessing the melting iPhone.

“I was at a fraternity house hanging out one night. One of my friends had his iPhone plugged into the speakers so we could have music. We had the usual speaker system, a receiver and some speakers. I was standing near the receiver when All the sudden the iphone cut off and started to smoke. The room filled up with what must have been hazardous smoke. After picking up the iPhone that was still extremely hot, the entire battery had been ejected from the phone and was sitting on the floor. The house smelled like burning electronics for the rest of the night and the iPhone left a square-ish burn mark on the table it was sitting on.”

Source: Gizmodo

\\ tags: , ,

3 Responses to “iPhone Melts At Party”

  1. exNewt Says:

    Must’ve been a hot party!

  2. Lenny Says:

    Sounds like he had the lineout plugged into the phone

  3. karl Says:

    wat do u mean

Leave a Reply