This is a no nonsense guide to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch.
For this tutorial i’m using iLiberty+.
I’ll show you a exact howto.
1) Download the latest version of iLiberty+ from here.
2) Install the app and run it after the installation.
3) On the opening screen, enable the Jailbreak, Activate, Youtube fix and Cydia.
4) click on Advanced. and then on Available on repo.
5) Click on refresh to load all the app’s (payload) from the REPO.
6) Activate the following.
– Appsupport patch for 1.1.2- 1.1.4
– BSD Subsystem
– Fix mobile folder permission
– Installer (very important !! if you don’t select this one, you will only have Cydia to install your apps.)
– International Support for iPhone 1.1.4
– Relocate Fonts and Ringtones
7) clik on the download button to prepare your payloads. (this can take quite some time)
8) Now click on local payloads. And select all the options you have there.
9) Now go back to the standard tap.
10) Connect your new or restored iPhone to your PC and wait untill iLiberty+ detects your iPhone. (you will see it when iLiberty ‘s GO FOR IT button lights up and when you see Ready on the lower left of iLiberty+)
11) Click on the Go For IT button. Click ok on the popup and let iLiberty do it’s work.
12) If iLiberty doesn’t succeed in finding your iPhone the first time, don’t panic and just disconnect and reconnect your iPhone again.
13) Now watch the screen of your iPhone. This process should take some minutes, so be patient.
14) Now you can setup iTunes to either restore your backup or create a new profile.
Voila that’s it. Easy he :)