Instagram, the photo sharing application/social network that was recently acquired by Facebook, introduces their updated 3.0 version. Now 80 million users strong, the new update brings along some exciting new features.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
New in version 3.0.0
– View your photos on a map (visit your profile and tap Photo Map to select which of your photos will be viewable on the map)
– Redesigned profile screen
– Redesigned upload screen
– Design improvements throughout
– Infinite scrolling on photo feeds
– Flag inappropriate comments
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
You can download Instagram in the App Store for free.