Google has just announced and released Chrome for iPhone & iPad, which is running on devices with iOS 4.3 or later. “Sign in to sync your personalised Chrome experience from your computer and take it with you anywhere you go”. Chrome can be downloaded worldwide any time soon.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On the iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Pick up from right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history.