Apple has finally released OS X Lion 10.7.4 to the this afternoon and can be downloaded via the Software Update. The update file is 729.6MB and fixes the horrible bug in OS X 10.7.3 that stored passwords in plain text, along with many other stability improvements among other things. It also includes Safari 5.1.6.
* Resolve an issue in which the “Reopen windows when logging back in” setting is always enabled.
* Improve compatibility with certain British third-party USB keyboards.
* Addresses permission issues that may be caused if you use the Get Info inspector function “Apply to enclosed items…” on your home directory. For more information, see this article.
* Improve Internet sharing of PPPoE connections.
* Improve using a proxy auto-configuration (PAC) file.
* Address an issue that may prevent files from being saved to an SMB server.
* Improve printing to an SMB print queue.
* Improve performance when connecting to a WebDAV server.
* Enable automatic login for NIS accounts.
* Include RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
* Improve the reliability of binding and logging into Active Directory accounts.
* The OS X Lion v10.7.4 Update includes Safari 5.1.6, which contains stability improvements.