uSirius is a native client for the iPhone and iPod touch that allows you to listen to the Sirius Satellite Radio. To be able to listen to satelite radio via your iPhone, you will need a sirius subscription.
The full changelog of version .60
- Reworked buffering
- Fixed audio when inserting or removing headphones
- Fixed audio stutter when exiting or locking
- Added Bit Rate to Player
- Added Clear Caches button to Settings
1) Locate and install the ap.
2) Start the app and login with your username and password. Once you are logged in you can load the channel logos and chose your online radio station that you’d like to listen to.
This little app is available in the Installer.app through the iSpazio packaging source, see our sources page.Google+